How cute are these little frog nails. It's fast, easy, and so adorable everyone will want to know how you did it. As far as nail polish goes you'll need a light green, a dark green, a black, a pink, and a white. You'll also need one double sided dotter tool, and a detail brush. We also suggest a base coat, clear top coat, and q-tips.
1. Make sure you have clean, dry nails. If you are using a base coat, make sure it is applied, and dried.
2. Two layers of the light green for a base.
3. Paint a half circle on the tip of your nail. This will be the head.
4. Two dots above using either your detail brush, or a q-tip.
5. Two dots for the eyes in black, using the large dotter.
6. Two white dots using the small dotter inside the black dots.
7. Dot those nostrils.
8. Use a q-tip or your normal brush for rosy pink cheeks.
Apply a base coat for durability.
Paint reusable fake nails, they will last longer and you can change them out when you want.
Experiment with colors. An orange bull frog, a dark night, a blue and white marbled base.